I found a bug in drivers
The drivers support generating debug logs. Please use the following steps:
- Install a suitable version of the driver from
bin\driver\tdi\wpp, bin\driver\wfp\windows8\wpp, bin\driver\wfp\windows7\wpp. The folder also contains scripts and a
tracing utility tracelog.exe.
- Reboot the system.
- Stop your filtering application.
- Execute tracelog_start.bat
- Start your filtering application and reproduce the issue.
- Execute tracelog_stop.bat
The driver log will be saved to LogFile.Etl in the same folder with
scripts. Send it with a description of the issue to email@example.com. Also include your builds of the driver sys and pdb files if
you build the driver from sources.